[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process design advise

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 07:03:07 EDT 2008

1) The trigger is someone coming into the app and saying they want to review it again.  My design currently lets the process go to the end state once the review has been done.  I'm not sure if I can (or how) move a process from the end state back to the start.  And I don't like the idea of leaving the process open just incase a review needs to be done again.  So was wondering how best to achieve this.

2) Ok, I haven't installed the console... I'll have a look at this... you say you can delete them off in there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140083#4140083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140083