[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - A can't see the jmx-console

hudson.paula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 08:54:49 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I'm studing the 4.0.2 JBoss version but now I want to use the new stable version 4.2.2.GA.

However, in my first test in that new version I find a little problem.

In the 4.0.2 version I can acess the jmx-console from the machine where the JBossAS is (informing localhost:8080) and I can acess the jmx-console out of this machine (informing the ip:8080).

Problem:
Why in the 4.2.2.GA i can't see the jmx-console out of the machine where JBossAS is (informing the ip:8080)???

Using localhost:8080 works!!!

Obs: sorry about the english...I'm learning yet. :D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140112#4140112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140112