[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A can't see the jmx-console

hudson.paula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 10:00:57 EDT 2008

Thanks jaikiran.

But now, you make me a little scared.

When I insert the "-b 0.0.0.0" in the start of JBossAS 4.2.2.GA a was can access the jmx-console like you said.

Then I did another test.

I put a application ".war" which was running in the 4.0.2 version in the new version and when I did start the "THE APPLICATION DON'T WORKS".

Then I put the "-b ..." and so the application works.

My Company is publishing the server in the internet and we do not knows!!!

Do You know some literature where I can get the knowledge to fix this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140141#4140141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140141