[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: upgrade to WTP 2.0.2 breaks EAR deployment in JBoss Tool

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 14:27:26 EDT 2008

First, the newest patch was actually an incorrect patch. They've removed it.

Secondly, while some use cases have been fixed, not all have. I believe this is still in progress since many of the changes are in HEAD as well and the issue is still marked as open.

Third... for any jars that are not being deployed, try removing the "module" tag from the application.xml. I realize this may break other stuff and we havent' entirely come up with a full solution yet since WTP doesn't seem to have either.

In short, this is still a work in progress it seems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140252#4140252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140252