[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: haSingleton JMS + cluster (publisher node receiving its

mdonato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 14:41:20 EDT 2008

So,

If i set a flag on my application, end test it on MDB, is there a way to make a message be redelivered to other's client, like an exception?

Note.: Same application on both servers.

Or if i can set a message selector for an MDB in runtime, is there a way to do this ?

Or if i set an property on my message, and based on this, i make my MDB forward message to other server !

I need a solution, and i need urgent help.

Any ideas ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140254#4140254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140254