[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: javaEE5 JAX-WS web services - JBOSS 4.2.2

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 17:58:28 EDT 2008

Here s the code for  SayHelloWebService
import javax.ejb.Remote;
  | import javax.jws.WebMethod;
  | import javax.jws.WebService;
  | import javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding;
  |
  | @Remote
  | @WebService(
  |         name = "SayHello",
  |         targetNamespace = "http://org.jboss.ws/samples/retail/profile")
  | //@SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
  |
  | public interface SayHelloWebService {
  |     @WebMethod
  |     public String sayHello(String name);
  | }

PS : by the way , when i put the JAXB2.0-.jar file into the lib of the JBOSS the problem is solved.I did that without any understanding , as the exception said something like "endorsed directory....place that jar file in the xxx directory ... "
now it works fine , but im not clear about why i had to place that .jar in the lib ?? that kinda thing hasnt mentioned any of the materials i reffered.
could u explain the reason for that ?

thanks
Saji

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140282#4140282