[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New application brewing, need some advice

johncarl81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 00:15:01 EDT 2008

I was doing some more poking around at jBPM, and installed the eclipse editor plugin.  So cool... Im such an easy sell when things have a nice gui.  The framework seems pretty lightweight too.  Is is common practice to embed jBPM into your application, or use it as a separate resource?  I think for this project it makes sense to embed it.

I recently went to local JUG meeting where we had a JBoss guy (Burr Sutter) give us the shpeal for JBossESB... looks like they use jBPM for the management of the ESB nodes as well.  It's cool when a component like this is useful across different contexts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148047#4148047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148047