[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 08:18:55 EDT 2008

One quick note, I only get this when running in a cluster with 2 nodes.  Both nodes share a DB, and I have set the ServerPeerID to 0 and 1 for nodes 1 and 2 respectively.  I have also changed the queue/DLQ definition to the following.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148099#4148099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148099