[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to display JBPM state information in JSF

dilsent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 12:53:18 EDT 2008

Thanks. But I was hoping if there is way to display each state 'transition name' by just using a single button.When i meant persisting the state,each time i click the button on my jsf page,the token.signal() function should propagate to the next transition and I should be able to display the node name on my jsf.

This way I am able to visually display the state transitions happening during process execution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148151#4148151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148151