[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 13:03:02 EDT 2008

"tnine" wrote : I haven't forgotten about this, but I have had to put it off while working on production issues.  I'm now reading from the DLQ, however I'm getting very erratic behavior.  Somtimes a read with "receiveNoWait" will return messages on the DLQ, other times I'll have to call it 4 or 5 times before I receive a message, and the message count is > than 0 then viewing the queue on the jmx-console.  I've attached my inner class that manages connections, am I calling something incorrectly?

receiveNoWait semantics are commonly misunderstood.

Search for receiveNoWait in the forums for several threads on this subject and and explanation of what you are seeing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148154#4148154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148154