[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP Help

elihusmails do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 15:22:32 EDT 2008

Are there any example projects/programs that show how to set all this up?  I have JBoss Portal 2.6.4 running with JBoss 4.2.2 GA and have followed the documentation at http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6/referenceGuide/html/wsrp.html

and am getting errors when I try and set up the consumer.  I enter a URL to a valid WSDL file and get an error:

Error: Problem getting service description for producer weather, please see the logs for more information. Cause: ServiceFactory has an error condition that couldn't be recovered from.

I wonder if I am missing something in the version of JBoss that I am using, maybe there is something missing maybe?  I am using the bundled version of the JBoss AS / Portal server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148193#4148193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148193