[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - accessing Jboss from intranet

majhong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 19:10:07 EDT 2008

We have Jboss 4.2.2.GA running on a winXP machine with SP2. Everything works great using local host. We are trying to access it on our intranet. We have tried starting JBoss with the -b 0.0.0.0 parameter and also using -b <ip address> but have had no luck. The firewall(on the XP machine) has been disabled and we can access other applications on other machines. Anyone run into this problem or have any suggesstions? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148228#4148228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148228