[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Where to deploy my portal application ..

rohit000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 21:28:32 EDT 2008

Guys,

Would like to know which is the right place to deploy my portal application (say myportal.sar).

Should it be kept in the /server/default/deploy folder or in /server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar folder ? Both way it actually works. I would like to know what is the best practice and what is the advantage of following that.

By the way, all default portal applications (admin, identity, wsrp) which come with JBoss Portal are deployed in /server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148242#4148242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148242