[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: datatable: var placeholder cannot be resolved

Alfredo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 03:57:59 EDT 2008

Hi max,
thank you for your answer, I've installed JBoss Tools 2.1.0 Beta1 but didn't solved my problem.

I have created a new project using the wizard than I added a List of object (items) into the pre-created bean (with getters and setters) and added a datatable into a page to iterate the list.

  |    	<h:dataTable value="#{user.items}" var="item">
  |     		<h:outputText value="#{item}"/>
  |     	</h:dataTable>

The #{item} placeholder was correctly suggested (as you can see from the screenshot) but the attributes of the row variable was not resolved.

[img]http://code4fun.org/jboss/jbosstools.png[/img]

Any help are welcome...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148267#4148267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148267