[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Could not parse mapping document from input stream

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 05:55:39 EDT 2008

"Cybertech" wrote :
  | I don't understand why you are redirecting us to Spring/Hibernate.

Did you read any of the stuff that Sticky post is linking to?
Why? See below or/and read the Sticky again.

"Cybertech" wrote :
  | It would be good if any one in this form can suggest us a solution. Otherwise, let the post be here and we will post the solve back if we find one so that it can benefit others.

No, since this forum is not meant to hold questions about plain Spring usage in JBoss.
It's about integration project that we have - Spring Deployer.

You can try some other JBoss forum, deployment topic perhaps.
But not this one. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148296#4148296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148296