[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 06:35:17 EDT 2008

Thanks for the help.  I found this post, and it really helped me understand how I can best utilize the changes in JBoss Messaging.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=71350

Basically, all I did was change 2 things in my code.  I now have my connection object created and opened when my DLQ observer class is instantiated, rather than creating and disconnecting a session when the observer is called.  This allows my connection to exist through the entire execution of the client, and thus allows for async client buffering.  Once I made the change to connection, I then replaced receiveNoWait with receive(2000).  Even if a message isn't available when the observer is called the first time, I always have messages from the queue by the 2nd execution 30 seconds later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148305#4148305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148305