[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: integration with JBoss Rules engine?

anuragpaliwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 12:40:27 EDT 2008

absolutely yes without any doubts.

jBPM provides different action handlers which you can use to do anything you want you do in java.  You can call rules or call JMS api or Web services.

I gues in you case, at particuklar decision node you would pass controll to Rules engine to return you approvers chain (which I suppose, would be list of approvers ) and use it in your further processing.

However, defining  rules and coding it in excel or DRL is out of scope in jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148396#4148396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148396