[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: eviction, clustering without cacheloader

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 13:17:07 EDT 2008

"nnnnn" wrote : Does that sound like it might work?  Question about ClusteredCacheLoader, since I've never used it.  If we've got 4 servers in the cluster, and a node has been evicted from 3 of them, are we okay?  Does the ClusteredCacheLoader search all other servers in the cluster until it finds the node?

I'm not sure if it will work, it really depends on the details of your use case.  :-)  I'd say give it a go though.

Regarding searching all nodes, yes it does.  It broadcasts a clustered get call, and then filters the results using a response filter (see the inner class, ResponseValidityFilter on the ClusteredCacheLoader).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148405#4148405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148405