[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - getter/setter for ArrayList embedded in HashMap

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 13:42:38 EDT 2008

I original posted this in WS forum, but I found there were many posts there with zero reply, so I just reposted it here.

My question really comes down to whether I can write getter/setter for the ArrayList embedded in the HashMap.

Original Post:

I have getter/setter defined for properties, but still cannot send object of this class through WS, because the JBOSS generated WSDL doesn't include correct information for ArrayList. How can I correct this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148414#4148414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148414