[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - How to save sessions when reloading web app?

johnNewman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 15:48:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I know this worked when we were just using regular tomcat, but not so far with jboss 4.2.2 GA.  If an app is running and has active sessions, when I reload it, tomcat saves them somehow.  With jboss, every time I reload, all the sessions are expired.

My concern about this is not for apps in production, but development and testing certain logic is taking longer because I have to build up the session I had before.

I've seen this http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/en/HttpSessionPassivationDesign?action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view

but the suggested changes to jboss-web.xml have not made any difference.  Any ideas about how to get sessions to be saved when reloading?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148448#4148448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148448