[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Class 'tidy' not found in PHP application on JBoss Porta

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 16:57:36 EDT 2008

Hmm. The Win32 variant of the JBoss Native PHP download includes php_tiny.dll in the bin/ext directory. But the Linux variant does not, so I am not sure how the tiny module gets packaged. Downloading the tiny tar.gz from the PHP site doesn't help, either. Perhaps it gets bundled into the lib*.so files in the lib directory?

And unfortunately the update from Kunbuntu 7.11 to 8.4 made my Kunbuntu desktop unusable and I am in the middle of installing 8.4 from scratch so I cannot research the problem at this time. And JavaOne is next week, so I will be away from my desktop for a week. If you haven't found a solution by May 12th, ping me again, I will probably have time then.

Of course, any PHP experts out there should feel free to chime in. The solution is to make sure that the tiny module (whichever .so file it is in) is in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or that it is included in the java.library.path system property setting.

By the way, if you followed the typical JBoss Native PHP installation instructions, I seem to recall that it asks you to copy the libphp5.so file to the jboss_home/bin/native directory. If that is what you did, try copying over the rest of the lib*.so files from PHP/lib to bin/native.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148457#4148457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148457