[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Do the JBoss Tools for SEAM work?

JeffCybulski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 21:45:51 EDT 2008

I've created a SEAM project as specified by:

http://docs.jboss.org/tools/2.0.0.GA/seam/en/html/create_new_seam.html

However, whenever I attempt to run or build a module, this:

"default,all,minimal,other - type your own here"

is in the deploy path.  I've verified the server and runtime in preferences, as well as console output...they're both looking in the right spot.  The project is just not deploying in the right spot, the "default,all,minimal,other - type your own here" folder is being created and deployed to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148474#4148474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148474