[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: error accessing an EJB via JNDI

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 3 01:57:12 EDT 2008

Ok, i read that other post of your's and looks like a classloading issue.

anonymous wrote : i think it migth be caused by the fact my local or remote interfaces are in a jar in the libdir of portal, and also in my ear.

Have you enabled classloading scoping for your EAR? You can do so by adding a jboss-app.xml in the META-INF folder of your EAR. The jboss-app.xml should contain:

See this for more details http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148478#4148478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148478