[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - no more ejb3 EA with netbeans 6.1 !!??

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 3 08:57:05 EDT 2008

I'm using netbeans 6.0 beta for month, worlking in an ejb3.0 entreprise application for jboss (4.2.1GA) (linux x64 jdk 1.6)
I have no problems, injections work fine. I tried to the new build 6.1.
Surprisly, if i create a new project, now I have only j2ee 1.4 for jboss !! - for glassfish, j2ee5 - btw it's the same jboss sever :-)

One difference between nb6.0beta and nb6.1 is the jboss module, 1.6 to 1.8
(I tried several arch, from minimal+downloaded module to full arch)

Anyone in the same situation ? any hint how to fix this ??

THKS

- I wanted to see eclipse ide; Ok, I saw... -

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148503#4148503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148503