[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: transaction exception while jndi lookup

loucs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 4 06:17:58 EDT 2008

so the problem is caused by the isolation of classloading in my ear.

I tested by putting the attribute calledByValue in default/deploy/conf/jboss-service.xml and it worked, but it's not an acceptable solution as it has repercutions on all jndi lookups, and it increase a lot the ressource usage of such operations.

that's why i'd like to know how to force the calledbyvalue on an EJB3 lookup (and only on one EJB)

i'm searching a lot by myself, (maybe not the right way :), but any clues or link to a corresponding documentation would really help me. (i found some docs but all ejb2 / jboss < 4.2.2.GA related... i don"t has enought knowledge of EJB's to adapt those solution by myself (for now :)

thanks,

--
Lucas
Montes