[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBoss 3.2.2 Customization issues and correct zip file locati

ptaborda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 14:15:55 EDT 2008

Good afternoon to all:

 I'm currently trying to integrate jBPM 3 into a new business platform for the utility industry (electricity) started adapting jbpm 3.1.4 and compared to version 3.2.2 and i discovered differences between the databses models used, including diferent coding styles in the jbpm-console. Anyway I decided to dowload the 3.2.2 version from sourceforge but the current zip uploaded there doesn't contain any test cases or the build folder with the ant build files required to make any customization required by my current project, I tried to downloaded the soucre files via CVS using OpenSSH and Eclipse CVS plug-in, but keept receiving connect refuse messages then I decideed to ping the server mentioned on the  wiki (anoncvs.forge.jboss.com -> alias for samus.prod.at12.jboss.com/64.74.196.43) but all I got was connection time-out.

Is there any other server or way to get the proper 3.2.2 source files with their ant build files and test cases, this due to what I want to achieve:

1.- Add schema="workflow" to the hibernate mappings
2.- Customized the jbpm-console web console to authenticate to openldap, btw I understood there is a confusion in how to turn-off the identity component in jbpm)
2.- Customized the ejbs to our current environment

      JDK 5.0/JBoss 4.2.1; Hibernatr 3.2.5, H Annotations 3.2.0, Postgres SQL 8.2

I have another question I saw changes in the database model between version 3.1.4 and 3.2.2 are there any paper or procedure to migrate from one database model to the other, there will any migration documents any time due to development decisions or maturity of the code sobe can upgrade JBPM versions with the less hassle?

Thanks,
 Pedro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148664#4148664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148664