[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Monitoring the number of messages in a queue from the co

pgbossi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 17:05:50 EDT 2008

Replying to myself for the benefit of others: I can't make it to work over the net, at least between windows and linux machines, but the following works perfectly fine if run directly on the server.

[root at fakehost bin]# ./twiddle.sh -u admin -p XXXXX get "jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=QUEUE-XXX" QueueDepth
  | QueueDepth=0
  | [root at fakehost bin]# ./twiddle.sh -u admin -p XXXXX get "jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=QUEUE-YYY" QueueDepth
  | QueueDepth=0
  | [root at fakehost bin]# ./twiddle.sh -u admin -p XXXXX get "jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=QUEUE-YYY" SubscribersCount
  | SubscribersCount=10
  | [root at fakehost bin]# ./twiddle.sh -u admin -p XXXXX get "jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=QUEUE-XXX" SubscribersCount
  | SubscribersCount=10

The attribute SubscribersCount tells you how many subscribers are listening on the queue, while QueueDepth tells you how many messages are currently in the queue.

HTH
Giuliano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148694#4148694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148694