[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Search Menu in Eclipse not showing properly in OS X with Sea

cfraser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 19:15:26 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The subject pretty much says it all. Not sure where I should post bugs... so shall post here for now.

So when the seam feature is installed in OS X, the search menu in Eclipse changes to "%searchMenu.label" instead of "Search".

This seems to happen in most later releases, and imagine it has to do with "Find Seam References" and "Find Seam Declarations" menu items. I assume it doesn't happen in Linux/Windows otherwise you would probably have heard about it by now.

I have an old release from November which does not display this behavior (and has the 4 tabs in the VE rather than just the Visual/Sources and preview tabs, I like the separate tabs, but I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere :-) )

Regards
Colin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148709#4148709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148709