[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss 4.0.3SP1 and Axis 1.x

jose.ferreiro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 06:14:38 EDT 2008

Dear newsgroup,

I sucessfully developped a web service using tomcat.
However I would like to set up the web service using it withing the Jboss server.

Does anyone could provide me with some info on how to do that?
I am having trouble to deploy the web service in the Jboss server.

I created a web folder webapps under %JBoss_Home%/server/default/deploy (i.e. %JBoss_Home%/server/default/deploy/webapps)

Within the webapps folder I placed the whole folder axis. That I renamed axis.war (i.e %JBoss_Home%/server/default/deploy/webapps/axis.war).

I may sucessfully start Jboss and the servlet (http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet).
Nevertheless I am not eager to deploy my webservice (wsdd file).

Any help or hints will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148779#4148779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148779