[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - All Task Instance Timers Cancelled when Completing one Task

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 07:12:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you have multiple tasks on a node, and each one has a timer called "Reminder", which runs every 24 hours. If you complete one of those task instances, all the timers are ended. To avoid this, I had to make sure that each timer has a different name, example "Reminder 1" and "Reminder 2" etc. So when completing one task, the others still run until they are completed.

However, what happens if you have multiple task instances of the same task. They will all have the same timer name, which means when one completes, they will all end. This is not my desired effect, as if only one task instance is ended, all the other task instance timers still NEED to happen.

Anyone got any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148795#4148795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148795