[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - shared class for two webapps

lcurros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 08:08:13 EDT 2008

Hello!
I am trying to share one class between two webapps. First is deployed as a war and second as an ear.
My first thought was to create this class in a simple jar and put this in server/default/lib. However when I get a shared object of this class I'm getting cast exception, so I think the problem is that this class is loaded by two diferent classloader.
Whats the best way to share classes in JBOSS?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148807#4148807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148807