[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss 3.2.2 Customization issues and correct zip file lo

ptaborda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 08:26:07 EDT 2008

Good morning all, I solved the dowload issue from the CVS. It was the bloody proxy server at the office, at home it was dowloaded effortlessly by Eclipse.Either way I think the zip file uploaded at sorceforge should be revised by the jbpm team, just my opinion.

My question regarding the database migration documents from one version to the other still remains open to the jbpm team.

Thanks,
 Pedro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148812#4148812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148812