[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: jboss aop with activebpel

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 10:49:46 EDT 2008

I think that using the JBoss AS can make things simpler because of the AOP Deployer (basically, this component will allow you to use JBoss AOP without setting aoppath and other environment variables, and it will be easier to run the server with JBoss AOP enabled). Besides, dynamic AOP is available through deployment and undeployment of .aop components, which means that you don't have to perform any Java calls to enable and disable aspects.

Regarding running things from inside Eclipse, I don't think it would bring you any advantages or disadvantages.

As a reminder, the JBoss AOP plugin for Eclipse is outdated and is not going to work. We have plans to fix this in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148842#4148842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148842