[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Documentation for jboss-5.0.0

atijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 11:47:13 EDT 2008

I'm curious about the same thing that venkatramanan1 asks. Indeed, 5.0.0 still seems to have some deployment problems.

Although I didn't try it myself, one of my team members tried to deploy a JMS/MDB solution to Jboss 5. For some reason this failed and she was unable to find any documentation on how the deploy should be done.

It seems to me this is a fairly fundamental issue. We would love to beta-test your product and provide feedback, but it we can't even start using it there is little to actually give feedback on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148864#4148864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148864