[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Create an eviction Region with a non empty nodeEventQueue_

Sancheski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 12:49:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I wonder if I can create an eviction Region with a non empty nodeEventQueue_ using JbossCache-1.4.1-Sp8. As I see in the source code, any time you create an eviction Region, you create an empty queue associated to it.

This situation deals to a non stable eviction policy configuration in cases when  you add an eviction policy dinamically in a fqn that already has nodes created inside.

Let's get into the situation:

I got

  | /NODE
  |    /SUBNODE
  |       /SUBNODE_A
  |       /SUBNODE_B

If I create an eviction policy to fqn = /NODE/SUBNODE, neither SUBNODE_A nor SUBNODE_B will be evicted ever. Only nodes created after the eviction policy has been configured will be evicted.

Is there any possibility do add these nodes to the eviction queue?

Thanks in advandce!

Sancheski

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148879#4148879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148879