[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - I don't see BPEL and Drools wizards under JBoss Tools

Zaiwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 16:02:14 EDT 2008

I am using the JEE version of Eclipse (eclipse-jee-europa-winter-win32.zip).

Before moving to Jboss Tools, I have played with the individual Eclipse plug-in such as JBPM, BPEL and Drools. I installed each plug-in separately and have no problem with them.

Then I moved to Jboss Tools. I downloaded JBossTools-2.0.1.GA-ALL-win32.zip, which is a bundle of all JBossTools plug-ins. But after I installed it,  I only see JBPM is added by JBoss Tools. I don't see BPEL and Drools wizards under Jboss Tools.

Not sure if I did anything wrong or is that how Jboss Tools supposed to be?
Do I miss anything during the installation and configuration of Jboss Tools?

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148919#4148919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148919