[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No tests for @SchemaValidation annotation in 3.0.1 ?

ljgp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 16:26:29 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in the previous posts, I already got the source from jbossws-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA-src.zip and examined the org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/jbws1172/* tests. This caused me to wonder if I missed something, because there I did _not_ find a test for the annotation. Quoting myself:

"I am probably overlooking something, because I cannot find a proper test for the @SchemaValidation annotation.

There are two endpoint classes, org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.jbws1172.ValidatingEndpoint.java and NonValidatingEndpoint.java

The annotation processor processes the @SchemaValidation annotation by adding the relevant feature to the endpoint.

However, in JBWS1172TestCase.java, the testcases ignore the defined endpoints, and instead add the validating feature to endpoints defined in the testcode. So, to me it seems the handling of the @SchemaValidation annotation is not tested here. Is there another test for this maybe ? ".

If the question is not clear please let me know and I will try to clarify.

Cheers, Luc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148924#4148924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148924