[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss 4.2.2.GA shutdown script -su: java command not found

ndhenry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 16:40:10 EDT 2008

After successfully configuring JBoss 4.2.2.GA, and after configuring the JBoss service template script, I get the following error on the command when I test the service script: "service jboss stop".

The JBoss process continues to run and I get the error:

 "Shutting down JBoss application server: -su: java command not found"

I've checked the script several times to ensure the java path has been set correctly -- it is -- but the script continues to fail.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148928#4148928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148928