[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Do the JBoss Tools for SEAM work?

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 19:25:20 EDT 2008

You'll need to provide a screenshot of your server view.  I simply do not believe you are using our server adapter because when creating a JBoss server, it does not allow you to provide your own configuration.

If your server installation folder has a default, minimum, and all configuration, It will list the three in a list viewer. Our server does not at any point allow you to "type your own', nor, as max said, is that string anywhere in our source code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148969#4148969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148969