[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Do the JBoss Tools for SEAM work?

JeffCybulski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 19:57:32 EDT 2008

I've completely removed JBoss AS, SEAM, JBoss Tools, etc.. etc.. and performed a clean install.  Whatever was causing that issue disappeared.

I've new configured Ajax, XDocs, and Seam (2.0.1.GA) home.  I create a new new project using the wizard, selecting "Seam 2.0 technology preview".  When I publish I get:

"ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/Developer/Java/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/HelloWorld-ear.ear/
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/Developer/Java/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/HelloWorld-ear.ear/jboss-seam.jar"

After manually copying the required JARs to the deployment directory (which is a problem?) I get:

"ERROR [[/HelloWorld]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148977#4148977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148977