[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Basic problem about javassist

DonnieDarko1985 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 20:22:41 EDT 2008

I am new to javassist. I will first state what my problem is.
I am working on a system where I can transparently move large sized objects in and out of memory (to disk) without the user being aware on it. So what I need is a wrapper for these large objects which can check if the target object(large object) is currently in memory . If not it has to fetch it from disk.
  So my question is :
Can javassist help me in building such a functionality? And how?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148982#4148982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148982