[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Create an eviction Region with a non empty nodeEventQueu

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 05:08:06 EDT 2008

At the moment that is just not supported. Not sure we even want to support that as it might create unnecessary complications, but rather not allow creating the eviction region if the given region is not empty - I'll raise another question on the design forums on that.

The only way I see you can solve this is to create a new empty region and move the nodes from the existing one, so that events are being created and nodes are being considered for eviction.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149025#4149025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149025