[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - advice needed, simultaneously active tasks where there is no

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 08:35:08 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I am writing to ask for advice or help.  We have gone live with JBPM 3.2.1 with a large client, and are suddenly, (or at least have just noticed) that multiple tasks are listed as existing simultaneously where there is no fork.

This is happening across several of our processes.  A user will submit his or her task, and instead of just flowing to the next task, in sequence, several are then created and listed as not started.

We have run this application for several months now, but load has recently really picked up as phase two of the project has gone live.

Has anyone else seen anything like this, or does anyone have any theories?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS we have deployed to Mysql 5, and are running the webapp on tomcat 5.0.28.

Regards

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149085#4149085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149085