[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: MulticastDetector crashes my network

yt.nash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 09:39:37 EDT 2008

I have developed a CustomMulticastDetector in order to solve my problem.

Debugging JBoss Remoting code, I have seen that MulticastDetector has implemented a listener behavior without time delay [ while(running) { ... } // running = true ].

My CustomMulticastDetector introduces this missing delay (using Timer and TimerTask) and it doesn't run! My client detects when some server has been launched, but not when has got down!

Is fast-multicast necessary for correct operation?

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149120#4149120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149120