[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: deploy from eclipse has stopped working - what is wrong

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 10:15:11 EDT 2008

cant do this i dont think -

i cant find an xxx.ear file thats generated in my source tree project

eclipse+jboss tools seems to be doing an exploded directory deploy.

the application.xml is in my source tree - but isnt copied into the deployment exploded dir structure in the jboss deploy directory.

my structure in source looks like

  | <eclipse workspace>
  |    <project>
  |       xxx-ear ( dircectory)
  |          EarContent
  |             META-INF
  |                application.xml
  |                jboss.xml
  |             seam varied jars...
  |
  |       xxx (war directory)
  |       xxx-ejb (directory)

this is replicated in exploded format on the sever but no application.xml is published

i cant find an ear file in the source tree

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149142#4149142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149142