[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Classloading with jboss_app.xml

Gitu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 10:47:30 EDT 2008

I want to move this interface out of ear as this Interface is actually stub of e2 and will be provided by other module. I am aware of its JNDI details so that I can perform a lookup. It cant be bundled along with my ear.

e2 module owner will place it in server\all\lib directory.

Since lookup is sucessful , its able to find e2 , but as these are loaded by different classloader , isAssignableFrom (algorithm) is failing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149162#4149162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149162