[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Improve performance on sending messages to a queue

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 13:02:19 EDT 2008

Hello you all,

I have performance troubles with jboss messaging on my enterprise application. On low loads, sending messages to the queue takes at least 30ms. On high loads, it can take about 1 second.

I use a org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactory connection factory to send messages to the queue. I've established its pool size with a value higher than the maximum number of clients to ensure they don't get blocked on sending.

I wonder if doing the sending inside a Worker could enhance performance. Would it be wise to do this? Or is there a way for improving performance on sending messages to the queue?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149195#4149195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149195