[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Do the JBoss Tools for SEAM work?

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 17:41:42 EDT 2008

Rob - please expand on the wtp 2.02 problems with jboss tools -

i am having problems with deploy action to server in eclipse 3.3.2 and wtp 2.02 and jboss tools 2.01.

essentially my i have an application that used to work and deploy and now i deploy the application.xml doesnt get copied into the ear META-INF directory though its in the eclipse project file list.

I have a simple hello world app that deos deploy though - cant figure.

however quite often if i clean out the deploy directory - and intall on the server the seam jars in the top level ear EarContent directory dont get deployed - i have to do it by hand - very frustrating

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149237#4149237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149237