[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - fork (concurrency) help

shettytejesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 23:21:47 EDT 2008

I have a fork which produced three transition and all go to an automated node. My understanding here is that there will be three thread of execution path generated. Each thread(transition) is going to an automated node then I am joining all three and moving ahead.

Right now I have automated node pointing to same action handler which simply prints stuff on the system.out. I was hoping to see concurrent logs of these three execution thread, but instead I am seeing one thread at a time ( second thread logs is printed when first one finishes its action).

Although when joining, even though when first thread is completed n comes to join node it does wait till other two thread finishes. So this looks like working as expected but I am not sure of it because of non-concurrent logs.

Any help/thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149283#4149283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149283