[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB 2.0 lookup fails on Jboss 4.2, working fine under Jboss

junaid78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 00:08:10 EDT 2008

I have stable ejb app. running fine on Jboss 4.0.0, When i deployed it on Jboss 4.2.2.GA, i started getting ClassCastException in my struts action class while performing JNDI lookup for local home of my stateless session bean.

 UserManagementSBLocalHome user =
   (UserManagementSBLocalHome) ic.lookup("UserManagementSBLocal");

JMX console clearly says that:

Global JNDI Namespace

UserManagementSB (proxy: $Proxy79 implements interface vehicle.admin.UserManagementSBHome,interface javax.ejb.Handle)

UserManagementSBLocal (proxy: $Proxy70 implements interface vehicle.admin.UserManagementSBLocalHome)

Any idea about what's going on here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149287#4149287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149287